Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Girl Meets World: Who Is Going to Be The First Boy Meets World Guest Star?

Yesterday, the Girl Meets World writers, on their brand spanking new Twitter account (@GMWWriters) teased that they knew who the first Boy Meets World character to guest star on Girl Meets World would be. Today they dropped a big hint:
"The other side of the school" is a reference I use a lot, so I feel this narrows it down to two characters - Minkus and Turner. While Michael Jacobs has said that he wants to explain what happened to Turner on Girl Meets World, I just don't feel like they would tip their cards so early in the series. It's a moment everyone anticipates - keep it until season 2 has at least been announced.

I'm leaning towards Minkus, and I'm glad. I loved Minkus. He was just the perfect antagonist.

But, hey, who knows? A lot of students and faculty disappeared from John Adams High. It could be Eli, or Harley Keiner, or Dana Pruitt, or... you get the idea.

Who do you think the first Boy Meets World guest on Girl Meets World will be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment