Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cory and Topanga Forever, Y'all

Yesterday, November 5 - yes, the same day the complete series came out on DVD - was the 14th anniversary of Cory and Topanga Matthews, who got married way back in 1999.  How super sweet is it that they spent it together?  I love how close these two are in real life, and how even if they marry other people, they'll always be husband and wife.  They'll always be Cory and Topanga.  Again, I think of the Boy Meets World characters as the kids I went to high school with because I was close in age to the characters and often going through the same stuff in real life - I even started sixth grade at a new middle school the year they started seventh grade at a new high school - so I'm really happy that Cory and Topanga made it.  They say high school romances never last, but, you know, I always had a feeling about those two crazy kids.

Here's to another fourteen years!  And then fourteen more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment