Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ben Savage and Cory Matthews Are Pretty Much The Same



In this Buzzfeed article, Ben Savage talks about being Cory Matthews on Boy Meets World, returning to the role on Girl Meets World, how weird it is that Cory has kids, and where he thought Cory would be at this point in time.  There are some differences between Monsieur Savage and SeƱor Matthews, like their feelings on curly hair - spoiler alert, Ben Savage likes his.  I have a love hate relationship with my curls, so I'm somewhere in the middle of the Cory/Ben spectrum on that one.  I love them - until I remember maintaining them is work and out comes the straightening iron.

They even mention that Cory's kids are not named Chewbacca and Plankton.  You know, after the mention of Beverly Glen, I actually am kind of disappointed that the kids aren't named like, Beverly Glen and West Pasadena.  Fits so nicely with Topanga's own name (for you non-Californians, and people who never read interviews, she was named after Topanga Canyon).

I really like where Ben thinks Cory would have been at this point in his life.  Like, I can see it.  That's so Cory.  The whole article is a fun read, so you should check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment