Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Do you like liking things on Facebook?

If you feel like there just aren't enough things for you to like on Facebook, I present to you the Riley Meets World Facebook page.  What's the benefits to liking the Riley Meets World Facebook page, you may be wondering?  Well, besides satisfying your social media craving to like more things, the Riley Meets World Facebook page (kind of) updates when the blog does - you don't have to check the blog or hit refresh to see if there's more exciting Girl Meets World news - I will tell you on Facebook.  Usually.  I get lazy sometimes.

Is that all?  Yes.  Yes it is.  Go like Riley Meets World on Facebook.

And for you Twitter people, I don't have a specialized Twitter for the blog.  I'm just... lazy.  But you can always follow me @amandaswhitt and, I don't know, same deal - I'll occasionally remember to tell you I updated the blog.

Also, if you do actually like this blog - tell your friends!  Why would you deprive them of something so awesome.  Spread the word!

Thank you and good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment