Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

So, Apparently, I Don't Know When 10 am Is, So I Missed Out on Awesome News

I don't even have an excuse because I was watching Small Wonder for my other blog and I can literally do that any time.  I don't have a day job.  And I've been up since 4 am, so it's not an issue of needing time for my brain to wake up.  So, I kind of missed the Hangout with Maitland Ward and Betsy Randle because I suck.  Anyway, this comes straight from the Girl Meets World fansite, but it turns out that Amy and Alan will be on Girl Meets World.  It would be kind of awesome if I had this information first hand, but.. it is what it is.

I'll be on the lookout for the video, I can at least do that much right.  I hope.  What if I'm a complete blogging failure?  Missing this one hangout could completely define me...

Nah, no, I just forgot this one time.  I will set a Google Alert next time and all will be right with the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment