Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rider Strong Never Liked Being a Teen Heartthrob?!



All my Teen Beat posters were a lie, as Rider Strong never even liked being a teen heartthrob, according to this Cosmopolitan article.  To quote Rider, "I'm not a shy person, but I'm not the guy who wants to get his picture taken and want to be front and center. "  He also went on to say how much he hated his hair.  Did this boy like anything I loved about him?  I'm starting to realize that I was in love with Shawn Hunter and not Rider Strong - but that's okay, I can appreciate him in a different way now.

As for Girl Meets World, Rider says he would like to direct.  How fun would that be!  He also says that since he was such a major part of Boy Meets World, he'll probably make an appearance but nothing is definite.


To see what else Rider says, including the juicy detail of which Boy Meets World cast member was at his wedding and not Danielle's, check out the rest of the article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment