Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Production Definitely Starts in November

Danielle Fishel herself confirmed that Girl Meets World starts production in November in an Us Weekly article.  She also discusses her upcoming wedding - congratulations Danielle!  She also discusses how Ben Savage will always be her first husband and that is so super cute.  Cory and Topanga will always be that older couple in high school that had that relationship I wanted, Cory is that dumbass friend I grew up with that I can't believe is a parent now.  I mean, remember that he was babysitting his sister, abandoned her, and she broke a door and then ran away to the backyard and he thought she was kidnapped?  That kid is responsible for human life.

Oh, and because it's just as perfect, remember that time he led the seventh grade class on strike because he didn't want to take a test?  That kid is a teacher now.

I can't wait to be reunited with my old friends and even meet their kids.  I'm sure once I meet Riley and Louis, I'll be reassured.  Then again, in the back of my mind, I'll always know there was an Elliot and I'll wonder.  Oh, man, will I wonder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment